When you know what to say, recruiting into your business becomes easy but most people do NOT get the necessary training.
“It’s a numbers game.
You’ve probably heard this before. It may be all the training you’ve ever had from your particular company.
More importantly, what exactly should we we say, when recruiting on social media?
This training has helped a great many members, within my company to get all the leads that they require in order to make them leaders and then to help others to do the same.
It is a well established proven method…
quite simply, it works!
Paid ads work and they certainly speed things up, but they are not necessary.
So what kind of people should you be looking for to recruit into your business?
- Details of where you found the person that you’re sending your message to and
- Something specific on their profile that stood out to you.
DISCLAIMER!!!! This may seem stupid but I have often seen it done…
How To Build Rapport On Social Media.
How To Close? The top Six Closing Questions.
- Do NOT start any rapid fire questions. People feel interrogated, think you’re weird and switch off…looking for the exit!
- Include the questions in general chit chat.
- As with anything, it gets easier after a little practice. Why not expect a few failures and nothing from say your first 10 attempts? Just treat it as a learning curve and you may soon get a pleasant surprise!
Yes, I know we kept asking this at the end of every example of our questions above…but do remember that it is a very common question that many people ask after first chatting with anyone new. It’s not much different to talking about the weather or your next vacation…it’s all about getting to know someone and finding something you can relate to and chat about. It’s no big deal. You do it alot of the time anyway, without even thinking about it.
A WORD OF CAUTION WHEN MESSAGING!
ALWAYS try and give people solutions to their problems i.e. give them VALUE!
Become a source of knowledge…
someone your target market will want to return to, time and time again.
Someone your target market will be attracted to…
Welcome to ‘Attraction Marketing’!